Kill the award shows
Isn't there too many award shows these days? Anyway, this years Brit awards.
I always get puzzled with this kind of music awards. What exactly is the "Best band (singer, group and so on)" category? Isn't best record and best performance enough?
I like The Killers songs. I actually prefer the second album to the first one which the majority of critics doesn't seem to agree. It is a great CD when one wants to listen while driving on the motorway. That is what I do quite often. Anyway, around December last year I read that they are coming to Japan to do a gig. A little bit tempted to go to their show, I checked some of their live footage on the web. To my astonishment, the bloke singing seemed to be struggling to be in tune most of the time! It was almost painful to watch. I thought that to be able to sing in tune was the minimal requirement to be a singer. Maybe I am narrow minded but I decided not to go.
But thanks to those amazing technology to correct such minor flaws , I love their CDs.

1 Comments:
Bring on Meat Loaf!
Post a Comment
<< Home