The year 2006 part3
Summing up 2006
Daily life.....
Work: Things started to happen.
Surprises: Some quite pleasant, some not so much.
Playing Footy: Kind of OK. Played better than I expected.
Was really sad to see: Friends leaving to faraway places
The Best dish I had at home: Marie's Lasagna, stilll difficult to beat.
Music......
The tune that was in my head all the time: "There's a light that never goes out" Morrissey
The rock band I most listened to in my car: The Killers
The best gig I went: The Pogues (October 5th, Shibuya AX) .
The worst gig (or something) that I unfortunatley payed to witness: U2 (November 30th, Saitama super arena)
The most enchanting opera I've been: The Magic flute by Mozart, performed by Prague State Opera (June 19th, Shibuya Orchard hall)
Rest of the fun stuff......
The DVD I've most enjoyed : A Bit of Fry and Laurie (1st series)
Favourite actress: Kate Winslet (Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind)
Favourtie actor: Hugh Laurie (House)
Best books read this year: Fever Pitch (Nick Hornby), Kokka No Wana (Masaru Sato)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home